Auto Shine Auto Body
Copeland Street Auto Body
Auto Shine Auto Body and Copeland Street Auto Body are family-owned and operated body shops specializing in foreign car collision repairs. Our business has been in the family since 1953.
With over 55 years of experience, you can trust that your vehicle will be restored to its pre-accident condition when you choose one of our auto body repair shops.
Professional uni-body repairs
Downdraft spray bake booth for painting
Computerized color matching
Electronic measuring system
Rental car arrangement
Insurance appraiser negotiations
1. You do have the right to choose the facility where your vehicle gets repaired in MA. You do not have to take your car to the shop with the cheapest estimate or one picked by the insurance company.
2. You do not have to get three written estimates. If requested, you may supply one estimate from the shop where you intend to have the repair work done.
3. Depending on who was at fault, you may be entitled to a rental car during the time your car is being repaired (up to 30 days). If the insured is using their own insurance policy, then "30 days" rental would apply. However, on 3rd party claims, the 30-day rule does not apply. You should discuss this with our staff and various rental car companies to determine if you are eligible.
4. If the repair shop of your choice and the insurance company fail to reach an agreed-upon price,
you have the right to ask for a third opinion or for arbitration.
5. If you are not satisfied with the way your claim is being handled, contact your insurance agent.
If you do not get reasonable results from your agent, then contact the State Department of Insurance.
"I would like to thank you for the professional service you offered during the repair of my Volvo."
- Sean Mitchell
Contact us for a FREE quote!
Take a look at our services to find out more about our process and what we can do for your vehicle!